The infamous Rat City Roller Girls will return to Wine World, May 18, 5-7pm to help us celebrate Seattle Beer Week. You already know how fun the Rat City Roller Girls are but did you know that they are inspirational as well? We will be featuring Big Al’s Rat City Blonde and Wine Girl Wines’ My Derby Wife wine at the tasting bars as the derby girls are skating around the store.
Big Al’s Brewing
They have inspired Big Al’s Brewing to call their refreshing blonde ale, Rat City Blonde. This session beer is a blonde ale, packed with flavor. A lot of blonde ales are wimpy and weak but not this blonde ale! Just like the Rat City Girls, Rat City Blonde has a bit of spice and sweetness to go along with the deliciously bitter hop. Unlike the derby girls, this blonde ale is not in your face. Light and refreshing, the Rat City Blonde maybe your favorite spring/summer beer!
Come in and find out if Blondes REALLY have more fun
My Derby Wife
- 2011 My Derby Wife “Sami Automatic” Gewurztraminer
- 2012 My Derby Wife “Sun Shiner” Viognier
- 2011 My Derby Wife “Calder Bluff” Chardonnay
- 2012 My Derby Wife “Scarlet Leather” Syrah Rosé
- 2010 My Derby Wife “Lexi Luther” Cabernet Franc
- 2010 My Derby Wife “Primp Daddy” Merlot
- 2010 My Derby Wife “Rumble Fist” Cabernet Sauvignon
- 2010 My Derby Wife “Vex Factor” Red Blend
- 2010 My Derby Wife “Sheeza Brickhouse” Malbec
Help us celebrate Seattle Beer week with this wild and wonderful event, May 18 5-7pm