You have the turkey in the brine and your cranberry relish is done but where is the wine? WINE WORLD & SPIRITS will be open on Thanksgiving day from 11am – 1pm. Just open long enough to get last minute Thanksgiving wines and still time for our staff to get home to celebrate with friends and family.
What to buy for your festive feast? Arnie Millan will tell you that
“Wine World staff will say any wine can be a Thanksgiving wine!”
To prove his point Arnie has selected a sparkling wine, a white wine, a rosé and a red wine to grace your table.
- French white wine from Languedoc-Roussillon – 2011 Domaine Lafage Cotes du Roussillon Cuvee Centenaire, a Grenache blanc – Rousanne blend for only $14.99
- French Provencial rosé – 2011 Domaine Sorin Cotes de Provence Cuvee Tradition is on sale for only $11.99
- French red wine from Beaujolais – Marcel Lapierre Vin de Pays de Gaules Raisins Gaulois on sale for only $12.99
- French sparkling rosé wine – Antech Emotion on sale for only $14.99 This pink sparkling wine is a great holiday sipper.
Even a francophile like Arnie Millan, has to give a nod to Washington wine for this American holiday.
- Washington state sparkling white wine – Trevari Cellars Blanc de blanc Brut. This was the sparkling wine served at the White House last holiday season. This Trevari Cellars sparkling wine is a favorite at Wine World, now on sale for $12.99.